With Harvest League Patch 3.11.1c out and about – the good old game that we’ve all grown to both love and hate now features a whole host of new in-game mechanics, combos, and interesting interactions for players to explore.
So to help you on your way, we’ve spent a bit of time compiling the most useful PoE hotkeys, shortcuts, and keybinds to smoothen out your efficiency curve and help you enjoy the game that much more.
Let’s dive right in!
General Gameplay PoE Hotkeys
- Shift + Ctrl + Left Mouse Click – This shortcut allows you to buy a full stack of currency from a vendor, rather than a single piece.
- Shift + Left Mouse Click – Using this keybind on stacks of currency allows you to unstack the stack quickly and efficiently.
- Right-Click + Shift + Left Mouse Click – This shortcut allows you to keep spamming currency on a target item without having to reselect the currency and apply it one by one.
- Ctrl + Left Mouse Click – Clicking this way on most doors and waypoints will allow you to open up a brand new instance of the area. This is useful when you’re farming a particular area such as the Blood Aqueducts in Act 9.
- Right Mouse Click – Clicking this way on skills that are ready to be leveled up will remove the notification from the screen. This prevents you from accidentally leveling up skills that you’ll need to cap at a particular level for your build (i.e. Clarity or Cast When Damage Taken).
- The V Key – This key allows you to open area maps in places like the Incursion Temples and Delve runs.
- Ctrl + Left Mouse Click – This hotkey allows you to open up a master’s unique dialog without having to click through the other annoying chat options. In turn, you can save time and speed up your gameplay a bit in-between maps.
QoL (Quality Of Life) Keybinds
- Left Mouse Wheel – If you hover your mouse cursor over the tabs of your stash and then scroll with the mouse wheel, you can switch tabs quickly. This is especially useful if you have 10+ tabs to browse through to get to the one you need. This can also be done by using the arrow keys (left arrow and right arrow) on your keyboard.
- Shift + Left Mouse Click (Delve) – This combo will allow you to get a full stack of dynamite and flares from the vendor in Delve.
- Ctrl + C – Using the infamous copy macro while hovering your mouse cursor over a particular item allows you to copy the item’s details. You can then paste these into Path of Building, a value macro, or a messaging app.
- Ctrl + Left Mouse Click (Passive Tree) – Using this shortcut when assigning your passive points will allow you to lock them in without having to confirm your selection through the annoying message box.
PoE Shortcuts For In-Game Chat
- Ctrl + Enter – This shortcut allows you to reply to the last whisper your character got.
- Ctrl + Arrow Up/Down – This keybind allows you to select a particular recent whisper to reply to.
- Ctrl + Shift + Enter – Looking for a way to reply to party chat quickly? This shortcut allows you to do just that!
- Ctrl + Alt + Left Mouse Click – This PoE hotkey allows you to link the item you clicked on into the chat channel you’re in.
Useful Chat Commands In PoE
- Quick & Easy Teleport – You can use /hideout, / menagerie, or /delve to quickly get to either of the respective safe areas.
- Find Missing Passives – If you think you’ve missed some passive points throughout the campaign, use the /passives command and it’ll tell you whether or not you’ve left some behind.
- Check Another Character’s Stats – Trying to figure out what your carry is running? Use the /whois command to see their character’s stats.
- Reset The XP Counter – Use the /reset_xp command to reset the counter that tracks how much experience you’re gaining per hour. This is useful for when you’re pushing to level 100 and want to get an accurate measurement of your hourly gains, without factoring in breaks and going AFK.
If you’ve been wondering what useful PoE hotkeys you can find throughout the game, I hope that our quick list of the top keybinds, shortcuts, and QoL commands has helped you find some new ways to optimize your in-game efficiency.
Of course, this isn’t a full list of each and every command, keyboard shortcut, and PoE hotkeys available in the game. To save you time, we’ve narrowed the list down to feature only the most useful ones out of the bunch.
And now that we’ve covered the top keyboard shortcuts in PoE – it’s our turn to hear from you.
What are some of the macros and apps you use to improve in-game efficiency?
Let us know in the comments below!